Chris Jones - AWS Solutions Architect
- 13+ years of experience with various Linux distributions.
- Experienced with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Docker.
- Experienced in working with and supporting developers in order to see projects through to completion and continued development.
- Experienced in systems integration in order to create the best possible foundation for any given project.
- Linux Systems Engineer with over 4 years of experience in management, deployment and automation of Linux servers large, small, physical, virtual, or containerized.
- Over 4 years of experience in large scale configuration, management, and monitoring with tools like Chef and Salt Stack scaling up to hundreds of servers.
- Over 10 years of programming and scripting experience with languages like Bash, Python, and PHP.
- Skilled in the management of replicated relation databases with MySQL, MariaDB, and Percona.
- Adept at researching, troubleshooting, identifying, and ultimately fixing problems.
- Skilled in the setup and maintenance of highly available and redundant systems.
email@example.com:~$ display avatar.jpg